RSS Feed to Wordpress Blog

Search Amazon

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Unitarian Debate

I was in the chat room a few days ago speaking with someone I have talked to countless times in the past about the Trinity when I just got sick and tired of the constant nonsense that they spout every time that I see them. So finally I issued a challnge... I challenged them to a formal written debate on the Trinity and the actually accepted! I was very surprised to say the least as I have refuted every argument they have ever presented in chat... but nevertheless, they accepted.
We agreed on 4 posts apiece (1. Opening Statement, 2. First Rebuttal, 3. Second Rebuttal, 4. Closing Statement) and set the word limit at 2500 words per post. Well, rounds 1 and 2 are in the books and will be posted on my site shortly, but let me just say how absolutely dissapointed I am. I'll let the reader decide for themself on the quality of the arguments presented, but it shouldn't be tough to see who is really serious about this. Rest assured that I'm taking full advantage of the word limit while my opponent doesn't seem to be as eager to do so.
Can't wait til it's finished... Until then...
...To be continued