RSS Feed to Wordpress Blog

Search Amazon

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tail Tucking & Childish Taunts

I just received an email for a guy that I semi-debated a couple of years ago on the deity of Christ (see here for that debate) and that I have debated in the various Christian chat rooms hundreds of times in the last couple of years on the doctrine of the Trinity. Over time I decided to cut my losses and just ignore him because I've cast way too many pearls to this particular swine. Today I saw an atheist having a conversation about a passage in Deuteronomy 22 and he kept addressing this individual so I took him off of ignore to watch the foolishness ensue. Of course he had no idea what he was talking about and he attempted to turn a conversation about the proof of virginity into a discussion on why it is sinful to touch a menstruating woman. The atheist had to leave so the conversation ended and I decided to leave as well. I then received this email:


In a message dated 5/10/2007 3:47:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, NoTrinityNBible writes:


I know that you only want to talk with the Babes that don't know Scripture. That's the way all pseudo-intellectuals are.

I know you'll ignore me.

So I responded by saying:

I ignore you in the rooms because I know better than to cast my pearls to swine, but I'll extend another challenge to debate you on the doctrine of the Trinity. Formal written debate to be posted on my web site. We each get an opening statement, 2 rebuttals, and a closing. 1500 words per entry. I know that you won't accept the challenge because you have no real arguments against the doctrine. And you know that I have refuted you hundreds of times in the rooms. So what else do we have to discuss?

And when I went to send my email this was the message I got:

The following problems occurred while processing your request:

NoTrinityNBible - This member is currently not accepting e-mail from your account.

Your mail has not been sent. Please correct the problems listed and try again.

How ironic that I get emailed talking about how I'll ignore him yet my emails are blocked. How convenient. Well, the challenge still stands... If NoTrinityNBible ever wants to debate me on the doctrine of the Trinity then I'm game. If he want to keep tucking tail and running away while childishly taunting me then so be it... that's all I've come to expect from him.

B"H