RSS Feed to Wordpress Blog

Search Amazon

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sorry Commentators

I just noticed that I had unmoderated comments on some of my BLOG posts. I attempted to publish them but they did not show up. I then went back to old posts that I knew had been commented on and sadly those comments were not showing up either. So I wasted a whole bunch of time going through all the FAQs in the Help: Comments section of Blogspot only to find out that I cannot enable comments for old posts and also that because I have changed from the old blogger to the new beta blogger that it is possible no comments will post. I apologize to all who have made comments, especially Moses Flores. And what's worse is that I attempted to publish them before reading them! Now I can't even retrieve them to read personally! = (

I would ask that anyone who reads this BLOG and has made comments in the past, if you remember what your comments were and would like me to read them, to please email them to me: prophetnick77@aol.com

I was especially disappointed to not be able to read all of Moses' comments on my post concerning presuppositional apologetics. I caught the first couple of sentences and then published it figuring I'd be able to read it on the BLOG itself. Moses, if you would like to send me some thoughts I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Again folks, I apologize and will try to find a way that comments can again be featured on this BLOG. God bless!