RSS Feed to Wordpress Blog

Search Amazon

Monday, September 04, 2006

My Debate on TULIP

Well, faithful readers of my homepage will have no doubt glanced in on my debate with Calvinist Moses Flores on the 5 Points of Calvinism... We just wrapped the cross examination session for Unconditional Election... I handed him the debate... I basically said, "you're right, I'm wrong..."--not because it's true, but because I just don't feel like debating the topic anymore... The other day I stumbled upon Mr. Flores' BLOG only to find his last post was about me... He gave his thoughts concerning my paper on Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and concluded by saying that I'm an "unfit minister of the gospel."

Now I'm not a sensitive dude, but this just turned me off completely... So I've decided to just be as facetious as possible and basically agree with everything he said... I took the time to seriously answer one question on God's omniscience and omnipresense, but other than that I don't believe a word I said... But hey, I figure that since I'm an unfit minister, I might as well be an unfit debator... In any event, don't expect to see any more out of this debate... I may however in the future endeavor to write an in depth analysis of Calvinism... Time will tell...

B" H